Sodium cinnamate (CAS NO . 538-42-1) is used for the production of Usage of Sodium cinnamate 538-42-1:
1. It can be used to manufacture intermediates such as benzyl chloride, cinnamyl chloride and cinnamamide.
2. It is also suitable for improving the cooling system and automobile resistance pad of various engine equipments, which is beneficial to long-distance use of automobiles.
3. Can also be used in pharmaceutical intermediates and cosmetics.
4. Sodium cinnamate is soluble in water and is a good food preservative.
5. Sodium cinnamate is a pharmaceutical intermediate for the anticoagulant Ozagrel
6. This product can be used as a photosensitive material
Name: sodium cinnamate
CAS No.: 538-42-1
Molecular weight: 170.1404
Sulfate content: <0.01%
Iron content: <0.1%
Heavy metal content: <0.5%
Total chlorine content: <0.01%
1. Food: dairy food, meat food, baked food, pasta, seasoning food, etc.
2. Medicine: health food, filler, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
3. Industrial manufacturing: petroleum, manufacturing, agricultural products, batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Tobacco products: can replace the glycerin to make the flavor of the tobacco, antifreeze moisturizer.
5. Cosmetics: facial cleanser, cosmetic cream, lotion, shampoo, mask, etc.
6. Feed: canned pets, animal feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary drug products, etc.
Appearance: Pale yellow liquid/colorless thick liquid, solid when cold. Fragrant, sweet amber and fresh fruit. Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in oil, miscible in ethanol. Package specification: 200kg/blue barrel Storage: Pay attention to the source of fire, especially to avoid sunlight, and store in a cool place.
P-Hydroxycinnamic Acid, also known as 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid, is a radical scavenging effects of antioxidant, compared with other tyrosinase inhibitor, the hydroxy cinnamic acid and ether hydroxy cinnamic acid and other non-toxic odorless, good permeability, and is considered a good candidate material used as a skin whitening agent.
(E)-3-(3-Chlorophenyl)propenoic acid; 3-Chloro-trans-cinnamic acid; m-Chloro-trans-cinnamic acid; (E)-3-(3-Chlorophenyl)acrylic acid, (2E)-3-(3-Chlorophenyl)prop-2-enoic acid; trans-3-Chlorocinnamic acid 98%;(E)-3-Chlorocinnamic Acid; trans-3-Chlorocinnamicacid98%; 3-(3-chlorophenyl)-,(E)-2-Propenoicacid
Appear: Colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid (est) Melting point : 262.00 to 265.00 °C. @ 760.00mmHg Flash point: 110.5°C Steam pressure: 0.011000 mm / Hg at 20.00 °C. Refractive Index (25 Degree C ): 1.540-1.543 Assay: 98.5% min Shelf Life: 24.00 month(s) or longer if stored properly. storage: Store in a cool dry place, sealed in a c
Appearance: A colorless, transparent liquid with a sweet, fruity and oily taste. Solubility: Miscible in ethanol, ether, chloroform and most non-volatile oils, soluble in propylene glycol, insoluble in water. Vapor pressure: 0.00141mmHg at 25°C Package specification: 200kg/blue barrel Storage: Pay attention to the source of fire, especially to