Name: 3-Fluorocinnamic acid
Synonyms: 3-(3-Fluorophenyl)propenoic acid; trans-3-Fluorocinnamic acid; M-fluorocinnamic Acid
CAS No. : 458-46-8
Molecular formula: C9H7FO2
Molecular weight: 166.15
Appearance: White powder
Melting Point: 165-168ºC
Boiling Point: 290°C (rough estimate)
Flash Point: 124ºC
Storage: Store in a sealed with Room temperature, well-ventilated, dry place away from other oxides. Insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ethyl acetate
Application in flavors and fragrances:
1. Preparation of apple, cherry, can be used as apple flavor, cherry flavor, fruit flavor, floral fragrance and use.
2. It can be used as an aromatic mixture in soaps, shampoos, washing powders, and daily cosmetics.
3. It has the effect of inhibiting the formation of black tyrosinase, has a certain insulating effect on ultraviolet rays, can make brown spots lighter or even disappear, and is one of the essential ingredients in advanced sunscreen.
4. It is a kind of spice, which has a good aroma retention effect. Usually used as a raw material for fragrant, the aroma of the main fragrance can be more fragrant and volatile.
Application in food additives:
1. The anti-mold and anti-corrosion sterilization of cinnamic acid can be applied to the preservation and anti-corrosion of food, vegetables and fruits.
2. It can also be used in wine to make it bright.
3. It has a strong excitatory effect and can be widely added directly to all foods.
4. It is also a component of capsaicin synthase, cinnamic acid hydrolase, which can be used to breed high-yield capsaicin-rich varieties of peppers, which will greatly improve the quality of peppers, thus effectively promoting the industrialization of peppers.
Application in the pesticide industry
In the agricultural industry, cinnamic acid is used as a growth promoter and a long-acting fungicide for the preservation of fruits and vegetables.
Application in organic synthetic chemicals
In the synthesis of organic chemicals, it can be used as a sustained release agent, a heat stabilizer, a crosslinking agent, a flame retardant, and a chemical analysis reagent.
Appearance: Pale yellow liquid/colorless thick liquid, solid when cold. Solubility: Miscible in ethanol, ether, chloroform and most non-volatile oils, soluble in propylene glycol, insoluble in water。 Vapor pressure: 0.00141mmHg at 25°C Package specification: 200kg/blue barrel Storage: Keep the reservoir sealed. Put in a tight storage and stor
Appearance: A colorless, transparent liquid with a sweet, fruity and oily taste. Solubility: Miscible in ethanol, ether, chloroform and most non-volatile oils, soluble in propylene glycol, insoluble in water. Vapor pressure: 0.00141mmHg at 25°C Package specification: 200kg/blue barrel Storage: Pay attention to the source of fire, especially to
Appear: Colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid (est) Melting point : 262.00 to 265.00 °C. @ 760.00mmHg Flash point: 110.5°C Steam pressure: 0.011000 mm / Hg at 20.00 °C. Refractive Index (25 Degree C ): 1.540-1.543 Assay: 98.5% min Shelf Life: 24.00 month(s) or longer if stored properly. storage: Store in a cool dry place, sealed in a c
P-Hydroxycinnamic Acid, also known as 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid, is a radical scavenging effects of antioxidant, compared with other tyrosinase inhibitor, the hydroxy cinnamic acid and ether hydroxy cinnamic acid and other non-toxic odorless, good permeability, and is considered a good candidate material used as a skin whitening agent.