3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamic Acid is a organic intermediate. This product is mainly used to improve the bonding performance of organic and inorganic materials, such as glass fiber in FRP and silicon filler in plastics, rubber, paint, coatings, etc. Material processing, also used in adhesives to increase bonding performance
Product Name: 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamic Acid
Synonym: 3,4,5-Trimethoxy cinnamate; 3,4,5-Trimethoxy cinnamic acid; 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamate; 3,4,5-Trimethoxyphenylacrylate; O-Methylsinapate; O-Methylsinapic acid
Formula Weight: 238.24
Density: 1.1416 (rough estimate)
Melting Point: 125-127 °C(lit.)
Boiling Point: 300.83°C (rough estimate)
Flash Point: 151.50
Chemical Properties: white to cream fine crystalline powder
Dissolution: Insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ethyl acetate
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place
Usage of 3,4,5-trimethoxycinnamic acid:
This product is mainly used to improve the adhesion property of organic materials and inorganic materials.
1. Improve the adhesion of inorganic packing, substrate and resin, thus improving the mechanical strength, electrical properties and high retention rate of composite materials.
2. As a surface treatment agent for inorganic filler, this product is widely used in ceramics, talcum powder, silica grey stone, white carbon black, quartz, aluminum powder and iron powder.
3. This product is tried on the epoxy sealant of the packing quartz, filled with the epoxy concrete repair material or coating of sand, and the epoxy mould material for filler metal.
4. The product can also improve the adhesion of the two-component epoxy sealant. Improve the adhesion of acrylic emulsion, sealant, polyurethane and epoxy coating.
5. 3,4,5-trimethoxycinnamic acid can also be used in the production of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular drugs, and has a significant prevention and control effect on patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease.
Appearance: A colorless, transparent liquid with a sweet, fruity and oily taste. Solubility: Miscible in ethanol, ether, chloroform and most non-volatile oils, soluble in propylene glycol, insoluble in water. Vapor pressure: 0.00141mmHg at 25°C Package specification: 200kg/blue barrel Storage: Pay attention to the source of fire, especially to
Appear: Colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid (est) Melting point : 262.00 to 265.00 °C. @ 760.00mmHg Flash point: 110.5°C Steam pressure: 0.011000 mm / Hg at 20.00 °C. Refractive Index (25 Degree C ): 1.540-1.543 Assay: 98.5% min Shelf Life: 24.00 month(s) or longer if stored properly. storage: Store in a cool dry place, sealed in a c
Appearance: Pale yellow liquid/colorless thick liquid, solid when cold. Solubility: Miscible in ethanol, ether, chloroform and most non-volatile oils, soluble in propylene glycol, insoluble in water。 Vapor pressure: 0.00141mmHg at 25°C Package specification: 200kg/blue barrel Storage: Keep the reservoir sealed. Put in a tight storage and stor
P-Hydroxycinnamic Acid, also known as 4-Hydroxycinnamic acid, is a radical scavenging effects of antioxidant, compared with other tyrosinase inhibitor, the hydroxy cinnamic acid and ether hydroxy cinnamic acid and other non-toxic odorless, good permeability, and is considered a good candidate material used as a skin whitening agent.