The melting point of cinnamaldehyde is -7.5 ℃, and it is in a colorless or light yellow liquid state. Generally, it is stored in the warehouse at low temperature, ventilated, dry, fireproof, and stored separately from oxidant food materials. The following Cinnamic Aldehyde Supplier introduces the main uses of cinnamaldehyde for cinnamaldehyde.
First, application of cinnamaldehyde in medicine
1. Sterilization, disinfection and antisepsis, especially for fungi.
2. Anti-ulcer, strengthen stomach and intestinal movement.
4. Antiviral effect.
5. Dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure.
6. Commonly used in external medicine and synthetic medicine.
Second. Application of cinnamaldehyde in chemical industry
1. Organic chemical synthesis. Used to synthesize α-brominated cinnamaldehyde, cinnamic acid, cinnamyl alcohol, cinnamic nitrile and other products.
2. In industry, it can also be made into chromogenic agent and experimental reagent.
3. Insecticides, mosquito repellents, refrigerator deodorants, preservatives, etc.
Third, application of Cinnamic Aldehyde in flavors and fragrances
Cinnamaldehyde, as a hydroxy acid-based fragrance compound, has a good fragrance-holding effect. It is used as a raw material for flavoring in the fragrance, making the main fragrance more clear. Because it has a higher boiling point than other organic compounds with similar molecular structures, it is often used as a fixing agent. Commonly used in soap flavors, to modulate the flavors of gardenia, frangipani, lily of the valley, roses, etc. In food spices, it can be used in apple, cherry, and fruit flavors.
Fourth, application of cinnamaldehyde in feed
Cinnamaldehyde is different from general growth promoters, it can indeed increase the nitrogen storage in the animal feed (about 7% increase), and nitrogen is the main component of synthetic animal muscle cells, so the improvement of carcass quality has Positive impact.
Fifth, application of cinnamaldehyde in preservation
After being soaked in the cinnamaldehyde solution, betel nuts can be sold in the open air without any packaging and will not deteriorate for a long time. As a preservative, cinnamaldehyde can not only greatly extend the shelf life, but also enter the human body and degrade in the intestine into the nutrients needed by the human body, which is harmless and beneficial to the human body. Cinnamaldehyde can not only enhance the medicinal effect of betel nut, make betel nut more pure, but also its unique cinnamon aroma can also enhance the taste and taste of betel nut.
The above is the use of cinnamaldehyde introduced by Cinnamon Chemicals Supplier. Hope to help you.