Today Cinnamon Chemicals Supplier introduces the role of cinnamic acid.
First, the role of cinnamic acid in flavors and fragrances
1. Apple, cherry, can be used as apple flavor, cherry flavor, fruit flavor, flower flavor.
2. Can be used as an aromatic mixture in soaps, shampoos, washing powders, and daily cosmetics.
3. It has the function of inhibiting the formation of black tyrosinase, and it has a certain blocking effect on ultraviolet rays. It can make brown spots lighter or even disappear. It is one of the essential ingredients in advanced sunscreen.
4. Cinnamic Acid itself is a kind of spice, which has a very good aroma-preserving effect. It is usually used as a raw material for fragrance, which makes the aroma of the main spice more volatile. Various esters of cinnamic acid (such as A, B, C, D, etc.) can be used as scenting agents for foods such as beverages, cold drinks, confectionery, and alcohol.
Second, the role of cinnamic acid in food additives
1. Cinnamic acid synthesizes L-phenylalanine by microbial enzyme method.
2. Cinnamic acid and pasteurizing bactericidal additives, which have strong bactericidal and antiseptic effects.
3. Cinnamic acid is also a component of capsaicin synthetase-cinnamic acid hydrolase, which can use transgenes to cultivate high-yielding pepper varieties with high capsaicin content, which will greatly improve the quality of peppers and thus strongly promote the development of pepper industry.
4. The use of cinnamic acid to prevent mildew, antisepsis and sterilization can be used in food, vegetables, and fruits for preservation and preservation.
5. Can also be used in wine to make it bright.
6. Cinnamic acid has a strong excitatory effect, which can be widely and directly added to all foods.
Third, the role of cinnamic acid in the pharmaceutical industry
In the pharmaceutical industry, the important drugs used in the treatment of coronary heart disease are lactic acid clonidine. It can also synthesize chloramphenicol and cinnamophenazine, which are used as spinal cone relaxants and antispasmodics. Mainly used for cerebral thrombosis, cerebral arteriosclerosis, coronary arteriosclerosis and other diseases. Can significantly inhibit the proliferation of lung adenocarcinoma cells. Cinnamic acid is an effective inhibitor of A-5491 human lung adenocarcinoma cells, and has great application value in anti-cancer.
Fourth, the role of cinnamic acid in beauty
Cinnamic acid can be used in cosmetics. Tyrosinase is a key enzyme for melanin synthesis. It initiates a cascade reaction from tyrosine to melanin biopolymers. Cinnamic acid can inhibit the formation of black tyrosinase. It has a certain isolation effect, can make brown spots lighter, and even disappear, is one of the essential ingredients in advanced sunscreen. The significant antioxidant effect of cinnamic acid is very effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Fifth, application of cinnamic acid in organic synthesis chemical industry
In organic chemical synthesis, cinnamic acid can be used as a slow-release agent for galvanized sheet, a heat stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride, a crosslinking agent for polyurethane, a flame retardant for hydantoin and polycaprolactam, and a chemical analysis reagent. It is also a reagent for the determination of uranium and vanadium separation; it is also the main synthetic raw material of negative-type photosensitive resin. It mainly synthesizes cinnamate, polyvinyl alcohol cinnamate, polyvinyloxycinnamate and epoxy resin with pendant cinnamate. Used in plastics, it can be used as heat stabilizer for PVC, bactericidal, mildew and deodorant. It can also be added to rubber and foam plastic to make deodorant shoes and insoles. It can also be used for cotton and various synthetic fibers, leather, coatings. , Shoe polish, straw mat and other products to prevent mildew.
The above is the function of cinnamic acid introduced by the supplier of Cinnamon Additives.